[gst-devel] S60 port of GStreamer (with git repositories)

Zaheer Merali zaheermerali at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:49:38 CET 2009

Hi

Last week (or was it 2 weeks ago), I started porting GStreamer to S60.
So far gstreamer core is ported including all libs. I was a bit way
through porting gst-plugins-base then I had an unfortunate dental
problem over the weekend and could not do anything. So anyway the
gstreamer repo is available in git here:

git://anongit.freedesktop.org/~zaheer/gstreamer

You can browse it with cgit at: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~zaheer/gstreamer

I am going on holiday tomorrow and won't be back until Friday, so if
anyone wants to have a go and gets further with some stuff please do
send me patches.

Zaheer