[gst-devel] Setting AppSrc property

Karthik Hariharakrishnan Karthik.Hariharakrishnan at arm.com
Mon Mar 16 13:06:16 CET 2009

Hi all,

   After building gst-plugins-base (version 0.10.22) for linux, I tried
running one of the examples in /tests/examples/app/appsrc-stream
(supplied input as a wave file). I get the following error when I
execute

./appsrc-stream advice.wav

(appsrc-stream:11653): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_set_valist:
object class `GstAppSrc' has no property named
`\u0008m\u0005\u0008\xf8\x80\u0008\u0008'

** ERROR **: received error

aborting...

Trace/breakpoint trap

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Karthik

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.