[gst-devel] Where to get gstreamer 0.10.22.1

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:00:17 CET 2009

Sorry, I forgot to mention that what I was seeking for was to build the RTSP
server (based in gstreamer 0.10.22.1) without having to change my default
Gstreamer framework in the file system (0.10.21). That's why I supposed that
I had to use any environment variable that didn't affect the current
Gstreamer installation. As said before, I thought that it could be done with
the gst-uninstalled script, but I wasn't able to find it. Where is it? Is
this what I really was looking for?

Regards,
Javi