[gst-devel] Setting AppSrc property

Karthik Hariharakrishnan Karthik.Hariharakrishnan at arm.com
Tue Mar 17 08:44:28 CET 2009

Hi Wim,

    I enabled GST_DEBUG and found why the error was occurring. It turned
out that I needed to install the good and ugly plugins as well. In the
end it still complains that it cannot open the audio device. This error
is known (we haven't installed the audio drivers for our linux server).
Please consider this issue resolved.

Cheers
Karthik

/tests/examples/app/appsrc-stream
> > (supplied input as a wave file). I get the following error when I
> > execute
> >

> > ./appsrc-stream advice.wav
> >

> > (appsrc-stream:11653): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
> > IA__g_object_set_valist: object class `GstAppSrc' has no property
> > named `\u0008m\u0005\u0008\xf8\x80\u0008\u0008'
> >

> > ** ERROR **: received error
> >
> > aborting...
> >
> > Trace/breakpoint trap
> >

> > What am I doing wrong?
> >

> Maybe it was because sizeof(gsize) != sizeof (gint64) on your machine,
> which could have caused the error.
>
> Please try again with latest git, I commited a fix there.
>
> Wim
>

> > Thanks
> >
> > Karthik
> >

> > --
> > IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
> > confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
> > recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
> > the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store
or
> > copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

> ------
> > Apps built with the Adobe(R) Flex(R) framework and Flex Builder(TM)
are