[gst-devel] [SoC Project] BaseMux + ASFMux

thiagoss thiagossantos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:42:57 CET 2009

This year, I'm planning on applying again to Summer of Code. This time, my
intended project is to implement a base class for muxers, aligned with the
development of a new plugin for muxing asf (using the BaseMux class).
Additionally, I plan to do a refactoring in some already existent muxers to
use this new base class (qtmux and avimux are the first on the line, but I
also plan to do others, those come first because I already know them).
Well, is this good work enough for a gsoc project? Should I
add/remove/change something? Suggestions?

Additionally, I'd like to have a lot of feedback in the BaseMux class, so
you might starting throwing your ideas into this.

--
Thiago Sousa Santos

Embedded Systems and Pervasive Computing Lab (Embedded)
Center of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (CEEI)
Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG)