[gst-devel] New pre-release of Bad now available

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:12:27 CET 2009

2009/3/18 Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>:
> Hi all,
>
> I just pushed a new pre-release tarball that fixes more compile problems
> with GLib < 2.16. Ugly & FFmpeg are unchanged.
>
> Current tarballs are:
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-ugly/pre/gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.10.3.tar.bz2
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-bad/pre/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.10.5.tar.bz2
> and
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-ffmpeg/pre/gst-ffmpeg-0.10.6.4.tar.bz2
>
> The release is still schedule for this Friday, 20th March.
>
> Cheers,
> Jan.

I don't know if it's the right place for this, but I've just
downloaded tha latest bad pre-release and there is an error with the
gstdshowwrapper plugin:

gstdshowvideodec.h(80) : see declaration of '_GstDshowVideoDec'
gstdshowvideodec.cpp(559) : error C2039: 'par_n' : is not a member of
'_GstDshowVideoDec'

gstdshowvideodec.h seems to be outdated.

Regards,
Andoni Morales