[gst-devel] udpsrc: Video becomes jerky after one hour of playback

Aleksey Yulin ulin at tut.by
Tue Mar 24 10:53:09 CET 2009

One more thing I've investigated - playing around with the queue placed
right after udpsrc seems to affect this issue, so it looks like buffer
underrun or overrun causes some source data to be lost thus and element
downstream starts process further data incorrectly.

Wim Taymans-2 wrote:

> The transport stream demuxer does not yet support live streams.

Where I could read about what should be additionally implemented for the
demuxer to support live streams so I could implement this?