[gst-devel] Problems joining the IRC channel

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:57:59 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to join the IRC channel of Gstreamer (irc://
irc.freenode.net/#gstreamer) using Pidgin but I'm unable to succeed. What
I'm supposed to do in order to access to the channel? Any username or
password? @_ at .

Sorry for my (maybe) stupid question; I'm just trying to get and provide (if
possible) any help from/to the gstreamer community as I'm quite interested
in learning about the framework and use it in my Master Thesis.

Thanks for your help,
Javi