[gst-devel] Need help mixing with GStreamer

Josep Creus creus at ac.upc.edu
Tue Mar 24 21:28:13 CET 2009

Hello there,

I'm a bit desperate, I don't know if this is the right place, quite noob
working with GStreamer, I hope you don't mind if this is not the right
place.

I'm trying to create just a bash script (using gst-launch) to mix three
different duration videos and a .png file to a dirac video file.  The
problem is I am perfectly capable of mixing it, but the .png duration is
only 1 frame, and I don't have any idea on how to change that and make
it last as the other ones.

In the documentation pngdec states that if no framerate is specified EOS
will be send to the stream, but I've already set a framerate, and
nothing changes.

Please, any help will be appreciated.

Josep Creus,
Laboratori de Calcul Arquitectura de Computadors
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya