[gst-devel] [gst-cvs] gst-openmax: .gitignore: ignore more

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 00:43:08 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 23:48 +0100, Zaheer Merali wrote:

> This all has blown out of proportion. Felipe, Tim and Edward should go
> on irc and discuss the problems with gitignore, code style, common
> etc. there and come up with a conclusion and learn to be able to talk
> rationally between each other.

Err, please don't drag me into this, my only involvement in all this is
the original .gitignore commit, and I can really live with it being
reverted for whatever reason, as long as I don't have to engage in a
discussion to justify two lines in a .gitignore file.

I agree with you that this thread seems to have gone off the rails a bit
though. I'm sure solutions to whatever problems there may be can be
found by talking to each other on IRC as you suggest.

Cheers
 -Tim