[gst-devel] google summer of code applicant

wwinthan at purdue.edu wwinthan at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 26 06:13:42 CET 2009

hi

i'm Win Than Aung from Purdue university. I have found your project listed on
google summer of code website. I would like to ask for a chance to present myself.
would you please tell me to whom should i contact for further information?
PS: i have been full-time interning at the local companies at Purdue Research
Park almost 1 year as software development engineer-intern.
PS: some of the projects I have done so far can be found at the following links
http://keshunli.byethost15.com/wwinthan/projects.php
http://keshunli.byethost15.com/searchwebserver/(php web server)
http://keshunli.byethost15.com/wwinthan (simple facebook-like add friends features)
thanks