[gst-devel] GStreamer on Windows

Carsten ckroll at xion-medical.com
Thu Mar 26 09:10:26 CET 2009

Alex,
I've created an (almost) complete Visual Studio solution to build
Gstreamer natively on Windows using MSVC. The only exception is the
ffmpeg plugin  because it uses to many GCC extensions. So in order to
build the ffmpeg plugin you need gcc.
The solution is not up to date with the latest Gstreamer GIT. It's based
on version 0.10.14 (CVS).
If you are interested drop me a note and I will send you the stuff.
Carsten