[gst-devel] sink plugin for buffer storage

thiagoss thiagossantos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:20:24 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 4:41 AM, shailesh mali <shailesh.mali.2006 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> I jsut want to know if there is any sink plugin that will put output data
> in buffer or src plugin that will accept it from buffer.If not then what
> could be the probable solution.
> Can any body help me with this issue.

I'm not sure if I understood your question. But if you are looking for a way
to push buffers from your application into the pipeline and the other way
around you're looking for appsrc/sink.

> --
> Shailesh

Thiago Sousa Santos

Embedded Systems and Pervasive Computing Lab (Embedded)
Center of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (CEEI)
Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG)