[gst-devel] GStreamer on Windows

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Thu Mar 26 13:45:50 CET 2009

Hi,
Well one thing that has been loosely discussed is looking into switching
to cmake, which is supposed to be able to generate visual studio files
in addition to Unix makefiles. In the wider GStreamer family the
telepathy-gabble project is in the process of migrating to cmake, so at
least personally I am watching that project to see how well it works out
and if it works well it could be something for GStreamer to move to as
well.

It wouldn't surprise me if this also ends up being a topic at the
GStreamer summit held during the Gran Canaria desktop summit this year.

Christian