[gst-devel] Do anybody have the programming flow chart of xvimagesink ?

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Mar 31 09:04:57 CEST 2009

hi,

liangzhihong1984 schrieb:

> Hello, friends,
> When I study the source code of xvimagesink, I really don't know much
> about how it works due to my poor experiences in this area.So can
> anybody show me a flow chart of this element or tell me something in
> detail? Specifically, it's about how to use the X Video Extension
> library and play the video streams from other elements.
there is now other way then reading and understanding the code. You can
use the debug log so get an execution trace, like:
GST_DEBUG="xv*:5" GST_DEBUG_NO_COLOR=1 ./gst-launch 2>debug.log
videotestsrc num-buffers=10 ! xvimagesink
and then
gst-debug-viewer ./debug.log
(get the debug-viewer from:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~cymacs/gst-debug-viewer/)