[gst-devel] write in a buffer

Guilherme grlongo.ireland at gmail.com
Sun May 3 03:17:39 CEST 2009

Srs.

Taking advantage of this topic, Ive been looking on how to save a real
time input in a buffer for a later treatment. (

What I need exacly is read a sound from alsasrc and save in a buffer.
I hav it done saving in a file, I didn't find any api to save a file in
a buffer ;o/

Can I get some help??

Thanks in advance!

Tks!

Guilherme Longo
Dept. Eng. da Computação
Unaerp

Linux User - #484927

*Before Asking
http://www.istf.com.br/?page=perguntas

!- I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees -!