[gst-devel] Sync spectrum messages with audio being played?

EmbeddedMicro justin at embeddedmicro.com
Sun May 3 21:58:20 CEST 2009

What I really need is to be able to adjust the time it send the data relative
to when the audio will be played. For example it will send it 100ns before,
or maybe 250ns before, allowing time for the data to be transfered so it is
synced properly.

It does not seem like this should be too hard to do, but I can't find any
documentation on how to do it in python. Do I have to compare the
running-time with the actual clock or some how set it up so it is called at
even intervals?