[gst-devel] GTK GUI+ gstreamer

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon May 4 19:06:02 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 16:14 +0530, Vikas Patel wrote:

Hi,

> I developed a GUI on GTK+ framework for playing the MPEG2 compressed
> file on top of Gstreamer plugin
>
> That was working fine some time before but now it’s giving the
> segmentation fault in the pipeline.
>
> But in this time span I have updated the system with many new release.
>
> So does any body have any clue?

You're not really providing any useful information at all here ("It used to work at some unspecified point in the past, lots of stuff changed since then, and now it doesn't work any longer").

You say it crashes. So how about a stack trace ("thread apply all bt" in
gdb)?

Do you have a test program that reproduces the crash?

Cheers
 -Tim