[gst-devel] getting pad of a element pad already created

Guilherme grlongo.ireland at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:53:04 CEST 2009

Oh sledge...

If a simple link was enough to solve my problem I wouldn't be here
asking for help.

Gstreamer documentation is so poor in explanation. Also there are no
many documentation spread online.

Anyways, tks for your help. I think i won't need that anymore. I found
the FFT elements. I was trying to implement another library to use with
gstreamer, that's is source of this whole problem.

Now that I found it i might be able to solve my problem more easily.

Thanks

Tks!

Guilherme Longo
Dept. Eng. da Computação
Unaerp

Linux User - #484927

*Before Asking
http://www.istf.com.br/?page=perguntas

!- I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees -!