[gst-devel] Video playback issue

T.R. Anitha tranitha83 at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 7 08:06:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

           I am trying to play a 3gp video file on Mistral board using dfbvideosink. I could only view the first frame of the video file and the pipeline is failing with pad push failed message.

THe pipeline that I am using is

gst-launch 3gpdemux location=<> ! mp4spdec ! dfbvideosink.

The src pad of mp4sp dec has video/x-raw-yuv format and the dfbvideosink accepts both x-raw-yuv as well as x-raw-rgb format. Width, height and the framerate is also matching. So there is no mismatch with the capabilities.

I have not directly worked on GStreamer plugins and I have been using them in application. I am finding difficult to identify the problem.

Can anyone pls. explain me like what would have gone wrong and possible ways of resolving this issue?

Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.
~ Richard Bach ~

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox