[gst-devel] RELEASE: GStreamer Python Bindings 0.10.15 'We built a wall'

Mon May 11 03:47:25 CEST 2009

when i am try crosscompile gst-python-0.10.15 i am become follow error
at configure:

checking for libraries required to embed python... no
configure: error: could not find Python lib

what can i do? what is configure searching?

Stephan

Am 11.05.2009 01:41, schrieb thaytan at noraisin.net:
> This mail announces the release of GStreamer Python Bindings 0.10.15 'We built a wall'.
>

> GStreamer Python Bindings is a set of Python bindings for GStreamer, using
> the same system as PyGTK.
> It also comes with a number of examples.
>
> For more information, see http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/modules/gst-python.html
> To file bugs, go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer&component=gst-python

> Kodak, there's a perfect scanner to get the job done! With the NEW KODAK i700

               ### OpenELEC.tv ###
The free and open Mediacenter Distribution 4 you
              http://www.openelec.tv