[gst-devel] gstreamer and swfdec

thiagoss thiagossantos at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:20:13 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Jack Rutherford <jack at fader.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get the swfdec plugin to work, currently I am trying
> this on OS X.
> I have installed gstreamer using MacPorts and then installed
> gst-plugins-good, bad and ugly.
> I could see swfdec 0.6.6 being fetched and built, but when trying to
> construct a pipeline with gst-launch I get the following error
>
> WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "swfdec"
>
> gst-launch --inspect does not list the plugin

Probably you need to set GST_PLUGINS_PATH to the right location. More info:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/gst-running.html

> Can any one offer any advice?
>
> regards,
> Jack

Thiago Sousa Santos

Embedded Systems and Pervasive Computing Lab (Embedded)
Center of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (CEEI)
Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG)