[gst-devel] GstBaseDecode class

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon May 11 17:53:37 CEST 2009

Hi Iago,
Funny you should send out this email today, as I posted a blog today
asking if anyone would be interested in writing AMR plugins by pulling
the AMR library in Android out (details in blog):
http://blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2009/05/11/help-for-transmageddon

This would probably be a good task for you as it would let you just work
on writing the GStreamer plugins part of the code and it would add
instantly useful functionality to GStreamer.

Once you have written these plugins you probably also have a more
experience and a better idea what would be useful to put into a
baseclass and thus be better prepared to take on that task if still
interested.

Christian