[gst-devel] Regarding DVB-H support in gstreamer

Zaheer Merali zaheerabbas at merali.org
Wed May 13 16:37:12 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Prashanth Ram
<prashant.ram at samsung.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to develop dvb-h simulator on linux. Though there are no
> off-the-shelf plugins available for ESG construction, I would like to use
> available plugins for playing a/v content.
>
> In the gstreamer language, my intended pipelines would be ...
>
> Feeder pipeline:
> filesrc location=ts.dump ! mpegtsdemux es-pids=<video pid> !
> mpe-decapsulator ! ip-sink

You should not use es-pids, instead make sure that in your transport
stream file you have a pat and pmt table at the minimum. If you want a
specific program from a dump, use the program-number property of
mpegtsdemux to specify the sid/program number.

Zaheer