[gst-devel] m2ts RTP streaming

Ivan Murashko ivan.murashko at gmail.com
Fri May 15 21:19:48 CEST 2009

Hello,

Aha, I was wrong - the 'identity' will not help in such cases.

BTW: If conversion is not a problem you can try the following one
gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=./Garaj.mpg ! decodebin !
ffmpegcolorspace ! ffenc_mpeg2video ! flutsmux ! rtpmp2tpay ! udpsink
host=224.1.0.1 port=1234

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Wim Taymans <wim.taymans at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 21:35 +0400, Ivan Murashko wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> You can try to insert
>>
>> identity sync=TRUE
>>
>> into your pipeline. This should help
>>
> It shouldn't and doesn't. mpegtsparse does not generate timestamps and
> thus nothing knows how to sync. The solution is to implement
> timestamping in mpegtsparse.
>
> Wim
>
>> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM, pavel1 <i_schepetkova at mtu-net.ru> wrote:
>> >

>> >  I try to stream video over rtp with:
>> >
>> > gst-launch-0.10 -v filesrc location=./Garaj.mpg ! queue ! mpegtsparse !
>> > rtpmp2tpay ! udpsink host=224.1.0.1 port=1234
>> >
>> > But the rate of the video is too high. This pipeline sends packets as fast
>> > as possible and does not take into account timestamps.
>> >
>> > How can I create pipeline which will stream video with correct rate?
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance.
>> > --

Best regards,
Ivan