[gst-devel] 2nd Good/Bad pre-release tarballs uploaded

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Sat May 16 04:14:47 CEST 2009

Hi all,

The 2nd pre-release tarballs for Good and Bad are now available at
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-good/pre/gst-plugins-good-0.10.14.3.tar.bz2
and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-bad/pre/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.11.3.tar.bz2

The changes since the first pre-releases are reasonably extensive. In particular, the y4menc, flv,
and deinterlace2 plugins moved from Bad to Good, and the directdraw plugin moved from Good into the
Bad module. Other changes included some fixes for DVD playback, and bug-fixes in qtmux and mxfdemux.

Please test these tarballs and file any issues in bugzilla: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Expect the final release tarballs on Wednesday, 20th May if no further issues arise.

Cheers,
Jan.

--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>