[gst-devel] MMS Streaming playback ok with totem-gstreamer but not with gst-lauch

Tigre-Bleu tigre-bleu at n7mm.org
Tue May 19 00:28:25 CEST 2009

Hello,

	I have a problem with gstreamer while playing streaming video. When I
use totem-gstreamer, video is perfectly rendered but with gst-launch
pipeline do not initializes correctly.

	I am far from being a gstreamer guru and I cannot figure what's going
on.

	Any help would be very appreciated

		Sincerely,

			Tigre-Bleu

tigre-bleu at tassin:~$ totem-gstreamer --debug
http://mfile.akamai.com/39759/wmv/artegeie.download.akamai.com/39759/mfile/arteprod/A7_SGT_ENC_06_039200-000-A_PG_MQ_FR.wmv?obj=2217978128921fc2b2c55555a71a3674
/var/lib/python-support/python2.6/gdata/tlslite/utils/cryptomath.py:9:
DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module
instead
  import sha
DMO dll supports VO Optimizations 0 1
DMO dll might use previous sample when requested

(totem-gstreamer:6855): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_mini_object_unref:
assertion `mini_object->refcount > 0' failed

(totem-gstreamer:6855): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_array_remove_index:
assertion `index_ < array->len' failed

tigre-bleu at tassin:~$ gst-launch-0.10 -v playbin
uri=http://mfile.akamai.com/39759/wmv/artegeie.download.akamai.com/39759/mfile/arteprod/A7_SGT_ENC_06_039200-000-A_PG_MQ_FR.wmv?obj=2217978128921fc2b2c55555a71a3674
Définition du pipeline à PAUSED...
Le pipeline est en phase de PREROLL...
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstTypeFindElement:typefind.GstPad:src: caps = text/plain
ERREUR : de l'élément /GstPlayBin:playbin0 : Aucun décodeur n'est
installé pour gérer ce fichier. Vous devriez probablement installer des
greffons supplémentaires.
Information de débogage supplémentaire :
gstplaybasebin.c(2307): prepare_output (): /GstPlayBin:playbin0
ERREUR : le pipeline refuse de passer en phase de préparation.
Définition du pipeline à NULL...
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstTypeFindElement:typefind.GstPad:src: caps = NULL
Libération du pipeline (FREE)...