[gst-devel] RELEASE: GStreamer Good Plug-ins 0.10.15 'I've been up all night'

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Thu May 21 09:27:58 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 1:19 AM,  <thaytan at noraisin.net> wrote:
> This mail announces the release of GStreamer Good Plug-ins 0.10.15 'I've been up all night'.

<snip/>

> Contributors to this release
>
>      * Alessandro Decina
>      * Andy Wingo
>      * Arnout Vandecappelle
>      * Aurelien Grimaud
>      * Benjamin Otte
>      * Chris Winter
>      * Christian Schaller
>      * David Adam
>      * David I. Lehn
>      * David Schleef
>      * Edgar E. Iglesias
>      * Edward Hervey
>      * Felipe Contreras
>      * Gabriel Bouvigne
>      * Hans de Goede
>      * James Andrewartha
>      * Jan Schmidt
>      * Jan Smout
>      * Jan Urbanski
>      * Janin Kolenc
>      * Johan Dahlin
>      * Jonathan Matthew
>      * Josep Torra
>      * Julien Moutte
>      * Laszlo Pandy
>      * Leif Johnson
>      * Levente Farkas
>      * Marc-Andre Lureau
>      * Marco Ballesio
>      * Mark Nauwelaerts
>      * Martin Eikermann
>      * Michael Smith
>      * Olivier Crete
>      * Olivier Crête
>      * Patrick Radizi
>      * Peter Kjellerstedt
>      * René Stadler
>      * Ronald S. Bultje
>      * Sebastian Dröge
>      * Sjoerd Simons
>      * Stefan Kost
>      * Steve Lhomme
>      * Stéphane Loeuillet
>      * Thomas Vander Stichele
>      * Tim-Philipp Müller
>      * Tristan Matthews
>      * Wai-Ming Ho
>      * Wim Taymans
>      * Wrobell
>      * Youness Alaoui
>      * Zaheer Merali

Why don't you use 'git short-log' instead?
git shortlog RELEASE-0_10_14..RELEASE-0.10.15

Then you'll see why "[MOVED FROM BAD 56/56]" is ugly.

And why I wasn't really a contributor to this release:
Felipe Contreras (1):
      Automatic update of common submodule

Take a look:
Alessandro Decina (2):
      avidemux: don't post an error if EOS can't be pushed downstream.
      speexdec: make speex_dec_convert work with same-format values
when no data has been decoded.

Andy Wingo (10):
      only use struct ip_mreqn if it is detected
      fix format string in pngdec
      [MOVED FROM BAD] s/@GST_PLUGIN_LDFLAGS@/$(GST_PLUGIN_LDFLAGS)/
@-substitued variables variables are defined as make variables
automagi...
      [MOVED FROM BAD] removal of //-style comments don't link plugins
to core libs -- the versioning is done internally to the plugins
with...
      [MOVED FROM BAD] s/Gnome-Streamer/GStreamer/
      [MOVED FROM BAD] GstPadTemplate <-> gst_pad_template <->
GST_PAD_TEMPLATE same with *factory and typefind.
      [MOVED FROM BAD] a hack to work around intltool's brokenness a
current check for mpeg2dec details->klass reorganizations an element
br...
      [MOVED FROM BAD] /GstBuffer/GstData/ in the API where you can
pass events. Fix the plugins to deal with that. Fixes #113488.
      [MOVED FROM BAD] remove copyright field from plugins
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Way, way, way too many files: Remove crack
comment from the 2000 era.

Arnout Vandecappelle (5):
      Don't do crazy things with 0/1 framerates
      multipartdemux: don't leak dynamic pads
      multipartdemux: avoid reading from inavlid memory
      jpegdec: support additional 0xff before end marker.
      jpegdec: refactored gst_jpeg_dec_parse_image_data

Aurelien Grimaud (1):
      Read ICMP error messages instead of looping

Benjamin Otte (3):
      [MOVED FROM BAD] compatibility fix for new GST_DEBUG stuff.
      [MOVED FROM BAD] fix to new plugin system
      [MOVED FROM BAD] gst-libs/gst/video/video.h: Fix caps template
names to be understandable.

Chris Winter (1):
      rtspsrc: fix dummy nat packet logic

Christian Schaller (3):
      Add RANKS for various encoders and muxers
      [MOVED FROM BAD 57/57] Add ranks to various muxers and encoders in -bad
      [MOVED FROM BAD] plugins part of license field patch

David Adam (1):
      udp: Fix build if on Solaris

David I. Lehn (1):
      [MOVED FROM BAD] s/filter/plugin/ link plugins to GST_LIBS
rearrange rules to a common format

David Schleef (8):
      Automatic update of common submodule
      dvdec: Add interlacing info to caps and buffers
      Change how win32/common/config.h is updated
      Fix the field dominance
      Remove hardcoded definition of OBJC
      matroska: fix printf format to agree with argument
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Remove redundant plugindir definition
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Merge CAPS branch

Edgar E. Iglesias (1):
      udpsrc: Add network interface selection

Edward Hervey (40):
      qtdemux: Also use "(c)inf" to fill the comment tag
      matroskademux: Remove gst_util_dump_mem() calls.
      .gitignore: Ignore the m4/ directory
      souphttpsrc: Expose the SoupSession 'timeout' property.
      .gitignore: Ignore m4 directory
      gstrtpvorbisdepay: Fix build on macosx
      Automatic update of common submodule
      rtptheoradepay: Fix build on macosx.
      Remove unused variables in _class_init
      Remove blank {set|get}_property/change_state/finalize methods.
      Remove trivial unused variables detected by CLang static analyzer.
      ximage: Remove dead assignments.
      osxringbuffer: Run gst-indent.
      audiofx: Remove unused variable.
      avidemux: Move 'res' to where it's actually being used.
      matroskademux: Remove useless variable.
      rtpvrawdepay: Remove dead assignment.
      wavparse: Remove dead assignments, move variable to where it's needed.
      wavparse: Remove dead assignment.
      goom: ff and iff are only used in a '#ifdef DRAW_MOTIF' block.
      videbox: Remove dead assignments.
      rtspsrc: Remove dead variable. 'stream' is never read after.
      rtspsrc: Remove unused variable. 'res' is never read.
      rtspsrc: Remove dead assignment. 'res' isn't read after.
      rtptheoradepay: Remove unused variable, it's never being read.
      rtptheorapay: Remove dead assignment. Value never read after.
      rtpvorbispay: Remove dead assignment. Value never read after.
      goom/filters: Remove dead assignment. Value overwritten just after.
      rtpamrpay: Remove unneeded variable, the value is only read once.
      rtpamrdepay: Remove unneeded variable, the value is only read once.
      rtspsrc: Remove dead assignment.
      rtpmp4vpay: Remove dead assignment. The value is never read after.
      rtph263pay: Remove dead assignments, the variables are never read after.
      rtph263pay: And let's not forget to remove the unused variable.
      flacdec: Actually output the pending buffer.. and not a blank one.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 15/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Add mapping for
Nellymoser ASAO audio codec.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 16/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Output segment
with proper 'stop' value, makes flvdemux 100% compatible with gnonlin.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 17/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Fix list of
supported and known codecs.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 14/56]
gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/tomsmocomp/tomsmocompmacros.h: Remove unneeded
macros that break build on macosx.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 30/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/: Fix build on x86_64

Felipe Contreras (1):
      Automatic update of common submodule

Gabriel Bouvigne (1):
      rganalysis: Add ability to post level messages

Hans de Goede (1):
      qtdemux: handle ac-3 audio

James Andrewartha (3):
      rtph263pay: fix compilation on big-endian
      sunaudio: remove some unused variables and goto labels
      Fix compiler warnings

Jan Schmidt (31):
      Back to development -> 0.10.14.1
      Automatic update of common submodule
      Use shave for the build output
      udp: Fix strict-aliasing warnings from gcc 4.4.0
      Automatic update of common submodule
      build: Update shave init statement for changes in common. Bump common.
      Automatic update of common submodule
      pulsesink: Wait until there is enough room to write an entire segment
      v4l2src: Prepend to lists and reverse them at the end.
      pulse: Make sure the stream is uncorked in the write function
      pulsesink: Track the corked/uncorked state ourselves
      check: Check whether threads are already initialised before
g_thread_init()
      udp: Fix a simple typo in the previous commit
      Automatic update of common submodule
      flac: Make buffers created during seek act like normal buffers.
      id3v2mux: Make the test failure slightly more informative
      checks: dist id3-577468-unsynced-tag.tag test file
      0.10.14.2 pre-release
      [MOVED FROM BAD 42/56] gst/dccp/: Fix compilation on Solaris by
including filio.h as needed.
      [MOVED FROM BAD] a52dec:   Use a debug category, Output
timestamps correctly
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Fix up all the state change functions.
      Moved 'y4menc' from -bad to -good
      docs: Update inspection details for the avi plugin
      ignores: Ignore the flacdec check binary
      Moved 'directdraw' from -good to -bad
      check: Remove assertion that breaks check again git master
      win32: Remove directdraw project files from the win32 manifest
      check: Don't change directory in the test
      0.10.14.3 pre-release
      Update .po files
      Release 0.10.15

Jan Smout (1):
      udp: fix gst_udp_set_loop_ttl() again

Jan Urbanski (1):
      [MOVED FROM BAD 49/57] Add support for ECMA arrays in script
tags. Fixes bug #567965.

Janin Kolenc (1):
      h263pay: Fix the payloader

Johan Dahlin (1):
      [MOVED FROM BAD] *.h: Revert indenting

Jonathan Matthew (1):
      id3v2mux: write RVA2 frames containing peak/gain volume data

Josep Torra (3):
      rtspsrc: map GST_RTSP_EEOF to EOS on server requests
      rtspsrc: mark discont on the streams as was said the debug line
      Recovered debugutils line accidentally removed in deinterlace2 move.

Julien Moutte (15):
      avidemux: fix SEEK event handling in push mode
      [MOVED FROM BAD 01/57] Adds a first draft of an FLV demuxer.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 02/57] gst/flv/: Handle not linked pads, try to
make it reusable, more safety checks.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 03/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: First method for
seeking in pull mode using the index built step by step or coming from
metadata.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 05/57] gst/flv/: Make sure we don't try filling
up the index if no times object was parsed. Fix the way we decide to
push ta...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 06/57] gst/flv/: Handle pixel aspect ratio
through metadata tags like ASF does. Fluendo muxer supports this and
      [MOVED FROM BAD 07/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Implement seeking
in push mode.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 08/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Remove some useless ifdef.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 09/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Make sure we
initialize the seek result.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 11/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Fix bit masks
operations to be sure we detect the codec_tags and sample rates
correctly.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 12/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: codec_data is
needed for every tag not just the first one. (Fix a stupid bug i
introduced with...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 13/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: I got it wrong
again, audio rate was not detected correctly in all cases.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 14/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Don't emit
no-more-pads for single pad scenarios as the header is definitely not
reliable. We ...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 21/57] gst/flv/: Introduce demuxing support for AAC and
      [MOVED FROM BAD 47/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Fix non key unit
seeking by always going to the previous keyframe. Mark the discont
flag when ...

LRN (3):
      udp: Don't set errno to EAFNOSUPPORT unconditionally
      directdrawsink: Fix type mismatches
      avidemux: add convert query, fix duration query

Laszlo Pandy (1):
      Don't call FLAC__ methods before it's initialized. Fixes #516031

Leif Johnson (1):
      [MOVED FROM BAD] + checking in plugin category changes

Levente Farkas (1):
      v4l2src: Make sort_by_frame_size conditionally compiled

Marc-Andre Lureau (1):
      Run libtoolize before aclocal

Marco Ballesio (2):
      qtdemux: implement 3GPP (TS 26.244 V8.0.0) Asset metadata
handling, Fixes #132193
      qtdemux: fix byte order swapping in 3GPP classification entity tag

Mark Nauwelaerts (14):
      rtspsrc: perform UDP SETUP according to MS RTSP spec
      wavparse: Fix SEEK event handling in push mode, and SEEKABLY
query handling
      qtdemux: fix mem leaks and prevent excessive buffering in push based mode
      qtdemux: align push based behaviour more with pull based
      qtdemux: support seeking in push based mode
      qtdemux: handle FLUSH_STOP event
      qtdemux: additional safety and sanity checks (push based mode)
      qtdemux: some stream synchronization to aid seeking in unbalanced clips
      Fix push mode buffering sanity check to actually fit the description.
      rtspsrc: sanity checks on range info
      rtspsrc: also set base_time on src after flush
      rtspsrc: avoid errors after server eof
      [MOVED FROM BAD] configure.ac: Enable cdaudio and y4m.
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Add documentation for YUV4MPEG2 encoder element.

Martin Eikermann (2):
      [MOVED FROM BAD 01/56] gst/deinterlace2/: Add a deinterlacer
plugin based on the tvtime/DScaler deinterlacer, which was relicensed
to LGPL f...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 02/56] gst/deinterlace2/: Add a deinterlacer
plugin based on the tvtime/DScaler deinterlacer, which was relicensed
to LGPL f...

Michael Smith (4):
      rgvolume: ignore out-of-range peak values
      rtpvorbispay: in packed headers, properly flag multibyte lengths.
      rtptheorapay: fix length encoding in packed headers.
      qtdemux: override caps based on data from ESDS atoms in mpeg4.

Olivier Crete (2):
      alaw/mulaw: Don't require both, rate and channel, to be set in _getcaps
      alaw/mulaw: Implement _getcaps function for alaw/mulaw decoders

Olivier Crête (1):
      Move siren rtp pay/depay from gst-plugins-farsight

Patrick Radizi (3):
      rtspsrc: add property to disable RTCP
      rtspsrc: add the .h file change too
      rtspsrc: fix some more pad leaks

Peter Kjellerstedt (5):
      udpsrc: Unify the use of union gst_sockaddr.
      udpsrc: Make sure the sockaddr length used for recvfrom() is big enough.
      check: gst-plugins-good.supp needs to be distributed.
      debugutils: Use G_BEGIN_DECLS/G_END_DECLS.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 10/57] gst/: Printf format fixes (#476128).

René Stadler (1):
      rgvolume: Improve log message for peak values >1.0 by clamping explicitly.

Ronald S. Bultje (2):
      [MOVED FROM BAD] New mimetypes gone into effect today - this
commit changes all old mimetypes over to the new mimetypes spec as
descri...
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Remove all config.h includes from header files,
add it to each source file and remove duplicate config.h includes
fro...

Sebastian Dröge (112):
      hdv1394src: Don't use void * pointer arithmetic
      pulsemixer: Don't use g_atomic_int_(get|set) for accessing the
mixer track flags
      avidemux: Fix alignment issues by using GST_READ_*
      matroskademux: Unref the buffer and not the memory address of the buffer
      gconf: Rename gconf.[ch] to gstgconf.[ch] to prevent name conflicts
      Merge branch 'master' of
ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good
      Automatic update of common submodule
      Automatic update of common submodule
      Automatic update of common submodule
      Automatic update of common submodule
      rtp: Use GLib functions for encoding/decoding base64
      Add initial support for muxing/demuxing Speex audio
      flacenc: Use the tag merge mode that was set on the interface
for merging tag events
      wavpack: Implement preset interface
      speex: Implement preset interface
      flac: Implement preset interface
      souphttpsrc: Add support for extra-headers appended to the HTTP request
      souphttpsrc: Allow non-string fields in the extra-headers property
      Always define the conditional HAVE_GTK to fix configure in some cases
      gdkpixbuf: Use the libs and cflags of gdk pixbuf instead of gtk
      Require released versions of core/base
      matroskademux: Improve/optimize seeking
      avidemux: Use binary search for finding the requested index
entry when seeking
      avidemux: Use the first entry for a given stream if the first
entry is after the seek position
      matroskademux: Use the first index entry if it's after the seek position
      matroskademux: Only search for the index entry once
      rganalysis: Remove invalid unit test
      rtp: Link to -lm
      [MOVED FROM BAD 22/57] gst/flv/: Add first version of a FLV
muxer. The only missing feature is writing of stream metadata.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 23/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Go out of the
parse loop as soon as we get an error instead of parsing until the
GstAdapter is...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 24/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Correct caps for
video codec id 5: It's On2 VP6 with alpha channel which needs a
different dec...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 25/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Use
gst_element_class_set_details_simple().
      [MOVED FROM BAD 26/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Refactor
_pull_range() logic with checks into a seperate function to make
things a bit more re...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 27/57] gst/flv/: Get an approximate duration of
the file by looking at the timestamp of the last tag in pull mode. If
we get...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 28/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Create pads from
the pad templates, use fixed caps on them and only activate them after
the ca...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 29/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Use
gst_pad_alloc_buffer_and_set_caps() to make sure we get a buffer with
caps that we can wor...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 30/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Fix regression of
handling flow returns in pull mode.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 31/57] gst/flv/gstflvmux.c: Don't set
video_codec to the value that actually should go into audio codec,
otherwise we create...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 32/57] gst/flv/: Close the currently playing
segment from the streaming thread instead of the thread where the seek
event is...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 33/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Improve debugging
a bit when pulling a buffer from upstream fails.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 34/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.*: If our index was
created by the element and not provided from the outside we should
destroy it...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 35/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Instead of using
gst_pad_event_default() use a small gst_pad_push_event() wrapper that
only do...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 36/57] gst/flv/: In pull mode we create our own
index before doing anything else and don't use the index provided by
some fi...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 37/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Error out early if
pulling a tag failed.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 38/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Don't post an
error message on the bus if sending EOS downstream didn't work. Fixes
bug #550454.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 39/57] gst/flv/: Add support for Speex audio and
allow buffers without valid timestamp in the muxer.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 40/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: If the caps change
during playback and negotiation fails error out instead of trying to
continue.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 41/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Properly check
everywhere that we have enough data to parse and don't read outside
the allocat...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 42/57] gst/flv/Makefile.am: Fix (non-critical)
syntax error and add all required CFLAGS and LIBS.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 43/57] gst/flv/: Don't memcpy() all data we want
to push downstream, instead just create subbuffers and push them
downstream.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 44/57] gst/flv/: Put the GstSegment directly
into the instance struct instead of allocating and free'ing it again.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 45/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Implement position
query in time format.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 48/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Check if strings
are valid UTF8 before using them.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 50/57] flv: Add documentation to flvmux and flvdemux
      [MOVED FROM BAD 51/57] flv: Fix parsing of tags and add new mappings
      [MOVED FROM BAD 52/57] flv: Add support for title tag
      [MOVED FROM BAD 53/57] flv: Add support for muxing some tags
      [MOVED FROM BAD 54/57] flv: Always write at least the minimal
tags and write the PAR as tags
      [MOVED FROM BAD 55/57] flv: Set/require the framed/parsed fields
of the audio/mpeg caps to TRUE
      Moved 'flv' from -bad to -good
      avidemux: Fix pointer arithmetic
      flv: Actually add the flv plugin to configure.ac
      [MOVED FROM BAD 04/56] Fix compilation on generic x86/amd64 and
include deinterlace2 in the build system. Because of several bugs it's
still...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 05/56]
gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/tomsmocomp/tomsmocompmacros.h: Add missing
header.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 06/56] gst/deinterlace2/gstdeinterlace2.*: Reset
element state on PAUSED->READY properly, don't leak any buffers when
finali...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 07/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/vfir.c: Make it
possible to use the vfir method on X86 CPUs without MMXEXT too but use
the MM...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 08/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/greedy.c:
Implement a C version of the greedy low motion algorithm and mark the
assembly opti...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 09/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/greedy.c: Fix the
C implementation to produce correct results and optimize the
      [MOVED FROM BAD 10/56] gst/deinterlace2/Makefile.am: Move the
assembly includes to noinst_HEADERS where they belong.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 11/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/greedy.c: Add
plain MMX implementation for the greedyl method.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 12/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/greedy.c: Remove
sfence instruction as it's not needed and actually is an SSE
instruction.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 13/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/greedy.c:
Optimize MMX/MMXEXT implementations a bit by requiring two less memory
accesses and...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 15/56] gst/deinterlace2/gstdeinterlace2.c: If
we're outputting all fields the framerate has to be doubled.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 16/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/: Add a C
implementation for the greedyh deinterlacing method, clean up the code
a bit and ma...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 17/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/greedy.c: Don't
use scanlines function from gstdeinterlace2 as it's not appropiate for
this m...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 18/56] gst/deinterlace2/gstdeinterlace2.c:
Divide latency be 2 to convert from fields to frames.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 19/56] gst/deinterlace2/: Get rid of speedy.[ch]
as we don't use most of it's code anyway and it doesn't seem to be
relicens...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 20/56] gst/deinterlace2/: Remove useless file
and mark everything possible as static.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 21/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/greedyh.c: Only
build the assembly optimized implementations on x86.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 22/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/greedyh.asm:
Support widths that are not a multiply of 4 when using the assembly
optimized gr...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 23/56] gst/deinterlace2/: Use a GstObject
subtype for the deinterlacing methods and export the different
settings for each d...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 24/56] gst/deinterlace2/gstdeinterlace2.*:
Include latency of the method in the returned latency.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 25/56] gst/deinterlace2/gstdeinterlace2.*: Call
the current instance "self" instead of "object".
      [MOVED FROM BAD 26/56]
gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/tomsmocomp/TomsMoCompAll2.inc: Mark internal
processing functions as static inline for quite ...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 27/56] Don't use declarations after statements
in the remaining code.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 28/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/: Some cleanup,
use 3DNOW instead of TDNOW in macros.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 29/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/greedyh.asm:
Always use the C implementation if width is not a multiple of 4. The
assembly op...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 31/56] Disable the tomsmocomp algorithm for this
release as it's buggy and has no C implementation yet.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 32/56] gst/deinterlace2/gstdeinterlace2.c: Don't
use proxy_getcaps() but implement our own getcaps() function that
doubles/h...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 33/56] gst/deinterlace2/: Enable tomsmocomp
again as the C port will be ready for the next release.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 34/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/: Add the MMX
registers to the clobbered registers only if __MMX__ is defined.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 35/56] gst/deinterlace2/gstdeinterlace2.c:
Respect the latency of the deinterlacing algorithm for the timestamps
of every bu...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 36/56] gst/deinterlace2/gstdeinterlace2.*: Add a
GstDeinterlaceSimpleMethod subclass of GstDeinterlaceMethod that can
be use...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 37/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/vfir.c: Implement
the VFIR deinterlacing method as simple method.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 38/56] gst/deinterlace2/: Add the remaining
tvtime deinterlacing methods and fix the deinterlace_frame()
implementation of G...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 39/56] gst/deinterlace2/: Use oil_memcpy()
instead of memcpy() as it's faster for the sizes that are usually used
here.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 40/56] gst/deinterlace2/: First part of the C
implementation of the tomsmocomp deinterlacing algorithm. This only
supports s...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 41/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/tomsmocomp/:
Unroll the loop to handle two bytes at once. This should give a small
speedup an...
      [MOVED FROM BAD 43/56] gst/deinterlace2/tvtime/tomsmocomp.c: Fix
unused variable compiler warning when not building
      [MOVED FROM BAD 46/56] deinterlace2: Add support for YVYU colorspace
      [MOVED FROM BAD 47/56] deinterlace2: Add initial support for
automatic detection of the field order
      [MOVED FROM BAD 48/56] deinterlace2: Move output buffer from the
instance struct to a function parameter
      [MOVED FROM BAD 49/56] deinterlace2: Implement support for RFF
and ONEFIELD buffer flags
      [MOVED FROM BAD 50/56] deinterlace2: Rename line_length to
row_stride and remove output_stride
      [MOVED FROM BAD 51/56] deinterlace2: Fix timestamps for buffers
with RFF flag set
      [MOVED FROM BAD 52/56] deinterlace2: Reset history if DISCONT is
set on the incoming buffer
      [MOVED FROM BAD 53/56] deinterlace2: Use
GST_(DEBUG|WARNING|ERROR)_OBJECT instead of the non-OBJECT ones
      [MOVED FROM BAD 54/56] deinterlace2: Make it possible to select
interlacing autodetection or to enfore deinterlacing
      [MOVED FROM BAD 55/56] deinterlace2: Add documentation and
integrate into the build system
      [MOVED FROM BAD 56/56] deinterlace2: Add a disabled mode for
passthrough operation
      Moved 'deinterlace2' from -bad to -good
      deinterlace: If the upstream max latency is unbound return
unbound max latency

Sjoerd Simons (2):
      gconfvideo(src|sink): Disconnect GConf notifications
      Wait for a frame to become available before capturing it

Stefan Kost (24):
      v4l2src: fix pads, so that they are subset of template caps
      makefile: fix typo in no-static plugins rule
      v4l2src: log details if we have them, needed for #575391
      v4l2src: remove win32 ifdefs introduced by commit
cff3f46760eac74c9bbd7a36aca44fedf327424b
      v4l2src: move duplicated timestamping and buffer metadata code
to _create()
      udp: don't use protocol in debug message after freeing
      matroska: don't leak read data in demuxer
      qtdemux: don't leak atom data in case of a wrong fourcc
      qtdemux: don't use ininitialized var in debug log statement
      matroska: init endianess as such and signedness as boolean.
      goom: the structure is not fully initialized, but the copied.
      matroska: don't alter passed data and especialy don't leak.
      matroska: don't leak serialized values when writing tags
      wavparse: don't leak pad-template
      pulse: make it work on 0.9.12
      debug: indent before renaming
      debug: rename debug to debugutils to avoid clash with
--disable-debug. Fixes #562168
      [MOVED FROM BAD 46/57] Don't install static libs for plugins.
Fixes #550851 for -bad.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 03/56] Fix gtk-doc warnings. Also don't misuse
api-doc comments for normal comments.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 44/56] Don't install static libs for plugins.
Fixes #550851 for -bad.
      [MOVED FROM BAD] gst/: Fix more broken GObject macros
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Fix #337365 (g_type_class_ref <->
g_type_class_peek_parent)
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Define GstElementDetails as const and also
static (when defined as global)
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Don't install static libs for plugins. Fixes
#550851 for -bad.

Steve Lhomme (4):
      [MOVED FROM BAD] more plugins supported under windows
      [MOVED FROM BAD] avoid problems with math.h, fix release dependancy
      [MOVED FROM BAD] rename GStreamer-0.8.lib to libgstreamer.lib
      [MOVED FROM BAD] more working plugins

Stéphane Loeuillet (2):
      [MOVED FROM BAD] replace framerate aproximations by their real
value (24000/1001, 30000/1001, 60000/1001)
      [MOVED FROM BAD] I'm a bad boy. using /1001. to force C to do
float division and not integer division (as it did in my last commit)

Thomas Vander Stichele (19):
      respect DEFAULT segment by clipping the last buffer to be sent
      Add/clarify/fix some logging.
      Merge branch 'master' of
ssh://thomasvs@git.freedesktop.org/git/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good
      clipping should also work if it's done on the first buffer starting at 0
      add a test to check that we get all decoded bytes from a
10-buffer audiotestsrc flac, in the case of:  - a full decode  - a
decode of a seek for the full file  - a decode of a seek for a small
part, smaller than the first buffer
      add debugging
      add debug and an assert
      add pending_samples so that we only update segment's last stop
after really sending the samples
      flacdec: don't use pad_alloc when decoding while seeking. Fixes #579422
      [MOVED FROM BAD] BBB asked me to rename lav to y4m can someone
who knows the plugin do this in the source as well ?
      [MOVED FROM BAD] more fixes
      [MOVED FROM BAD] various name fixes and sundry
      [MOVED FROM BAD] cosmetic change
      [MOVED FROM BAD] parallel install fixes
      [MOVED FROM BAD] another batch of connect->link fixes please let
me know about issues and please refrain of making them yourself, so
t...
      [MOVED FROM BAD] PadConnect -> PadLink
      [MOVED FROM BAD] gst-indent
      [MOVED FROM BAD] don't mix tabs and spaces
      [MOVED FROM BAD] rework build; add translations for v4l2

Tim-Philipp Müller (35):
      rtp: Fix compiler warning in h264 payloader
      jpegenc: error out instead of crashing if no caps have been set
      alawdec, mulawdec: demote some debug messages from ERROR to
WARNING or DEBUG
      win32: update MANIFEST, fixing 'make dist'
      rtpmp4adepay: don't append an extra 0 byte to the codec data
      .gitignore: ignore more
      speexenc: fix direction of latency query and other upstream queries
      jpegdec: put GstSegment inside the element struct instead of
allocating it separately
      rtpmp4apay: warn if input is unframed
      rtpmp4apay,rtpmp4depay: fix buffer leaks in AAC payloader and depayloader
      i18n: make sure gettext gives us UTF-8 at all times
      rtspsrc: better error message when the RTSP extension for Real
streams is missing
      flac: require a 'newer' flac and remove support for the legacy flac API
      rtpmp4adepay: output should be framed already
      rtspsrc: don't emit ugly warnings with older rtpjitterbuffer versions
      jpegdec: implement basic QoS
      jpegdec: demote some log message from DEBUG to LOG
      jpegdec: use slightly more adaptive formula for QoS
      sunaudio: fix broken indentation of variable declarations
      jpegdec: fix warning for still images by not trying to divide by 0
      id3demux: pass the right size value for size of all frames to the parser
      id3demux: parse unsynchronised tags properly
      id3demux: add unit test file for unsynced id3 tags
      id3v2mux: we need taglib 1.5 for
ID3v2::RelativeVolumeFrame::setIdentification
      configure: make gdk-pixbuf plugin depend only on gdk-pixbuf, not gtk+
      configure: clean up mess around gtk+ checking
      tests: don't build examples if --disable-examples was passed to configure
      raw1394: include stdlib.h for strtol()
      [MOVED FROM BAD 18/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Don't strdup (and
thus leak) codec name strings when passing them to gst_tag_list_add().
      [MOVED FROM BAD 19/57] gst/flv/gstflvparse.c: Handle NULL
returns from FLV_GET_STRING() more gracefully. Fixes crash caused by a
strlen on a...
      flacdec: fix buffer leak
      checks: fix flacdec unit tests on big-endian machines and under valgrind
      checks: move files required by unit tests into tests/files and
make sure they're disted
      po: add Makevars magic so we don't get line numbers in *.po files
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Plug some leaks; try to make build bot happy again.

Tristan Matthews (2):
      avidemux: initialize variable to 0
      [MOVED FROM BAD 56/57] flvmux: init variable to NULL to fix
compiler warning

Wai-Ming Ho (1):
      Always add PPS to the sprop-parameters-set

Wim Taymans (83):
      Don't use GST_ERROR for non-error cases.
      Add method for hadling server requests
      Call new receive_request method
      Require newer gst-p-b for the RTSP extensions.
      Some cleanups
      Add YVYU format to caps
      Conditionally compile code for YVYU
      avidemux: avoid crashing on subtitles
      udpsrc: fix compilation
      rtpvrawpay: fail on interlaced video
      rtpvrawdepay: fail on interlaced video
      rtspsrc: add support for http tunneling
      rtpmp4vpay: Add support for more formats
      rtspsrc: fix do-rtcp property description
      rtspsrc: fix memory leak in close
      rtspsrc: fix range parsing
      qtdemux: sanitize tag names
      flacdec: don't lose the first buffer after a seek
      vorbisdepay: fix some leaks
      pngdec: various cleanups.
      rtspsrc: fix timeout check
      rtspsrc: don't send PAUSE when not connected
      udpsrc: convert _ in properties to -
      rtspsrc: add some debug for the timestamps
      rtph264depay: fix base64 decoding
      pulsesink: clean up the state change function
      videomixer: fix gst-indent screwup
      videomixer: some more indent fixes
      rtspsrc: link to the on_npt_stop signal to EOS
      rtspsrc: add proxy support
      rtspsrc: don't leak the udpsrc pad
      rtspsrc: allow http:// on the proxy setting
      pulse: remove some stray debug lines
      pulsesink: rewrite pulsesink
      pulsesink: keep track of clock reset
      pulsesink: add beginnings of pull-based scheduling
      pulsesink: handle pull-based scheduling
      pulsesink: write silence on underflow
      pulsesink: handle write errors
      pulsesink: uncork fixes and use prebuf = 0
      pulsesink: fix compilation for newer pulseaudio
      pulsesink: check for a stream
      pulsesink: bps is signed int to avoid overflow
      pulsesink: handle server disconnect in get_time
      pulsesink: handle NULL timing info
      avidemux: don't push EOS in streaming mode
      rtph263pay: fix build
      g726depay: implement RFC3551 packing
      g726depay: add property for aal2 force
      pulsesink: fix sample offset calculation again
      g726depay: add debug category
      g726pay: add RFC compliant packetizing
      g726pay: fix compilation
      udpsrc: fix getaddrinfo error reporting
      rtspsrc: release state lock before stopping task
      pulsesink: make sure we always signal waiters
      qtdemux: add support for subtitle pictures
      qtdemux: micro optimize qtdemux a little
      qtdemux: add some more micro optimisations
      videobox: draw the complete U and V planes
      qtdemux: use binary search for index
      rtspsrc: use SKIP flag to use SCALE headers
      rtspsrc: Fix find_stream_by_* functions
      jpegenc: set colorspace before _set_defaults()
      rtpjpegdepay: use width/height from payload
      rtpjpegpay: correctly set the type header
      rtpjpegpay: handle input with 1 quant table
      rtpjpegpay: rewrite quant table handling
      rtptheorapay: fix description
      rtpjpegpay: refuse some unsupported jpeg formats
      matroskademux: parse xiph headers length correctly
      matroskademux: add some debugging
      rtpjpegpay: we only need to swap bits on LE
      rtpj2kpay: add a simple JPEG 2000 payloader
      rtpj2kpay: set marker bit correctly
      rtj2kdepay: add basic JPEG 2000 depayloader
      [MOVED FROM BAD 04/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Fix locking and
refcounting on the index.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 20/57] gst/flv/gstflvdemux.c: Forward unknown
queries upstream instead of returning FALSE on them.
      [MOVED FROM BAD 45/56] gst/deinterlace2/gstdeinterlace2.c: Bring
properties into this century.
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Bring the plugins in sync with the new core
capsnego system.
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Changed to the new props API
      [MOVED FROM BAD] y4menc: don't strip timestamps
      [MOVED FROM BAD] y4menc: change my email

Wrobell (1):
      [MOVED FROM BAD] - plugins are built without versioning info

Youness Alaoui (1):
      h263pay: various fixes

Zaheer Merali (1):
      Fix grammar.

j at bootlab.org (1):
      [MOVED FROM BAD] Unify the long descriptions in the plugin
details (#337263).

--
Felipe Contreras