[gst-devel] RELEASE: GStreamer Good Plug-ins 0.10.15 'I've been up all night'

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeenix at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:53:17 CEST 2009

Felipe!

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why don't you use 'git short-log' instead?
> git shortlog RELEASE-0_10_14..RELEASE-0.10.15

  Dude! That is way too much information that user is NOT interested
in knowing and release notes are for users. Git is not the solution
for all problems on this planet you know. :)

> Then you'll see why "[MOVED FROM BAD 56/56]" is ugly.

  That is just ugly, no need to generate release notes from git to realize that.

> And why I wasn't really a contributor to this release:
> Felipe Contreras (1):
>      Automatic update of common submodule

   I imagine that was an honest mistake and Jan can improve on that
without acting on your advise.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)