[gst-devel] seek in progressive playback

sudarshan bisht bisht.sudarshan at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:08:29 CEST 2009

Hi all ,
                   I have a file in windows machine , but a want to play it
on Linux machine using Gstreamer Application .

                  Here scenario would be something like this .

                I will write a small server program in windows which would
write file data into tcp socket and at the receiver side i will read the
same data using tcpclientsrc plugin in my Gstreamer Application . Now this
looks ok but the question is that would I be able to perform
seek/forward/rewind  in that case ?

--
Regards,

Sudarshan Bisht