[gst-devel] Problem of transporting the ts stream over WLAN802.11

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Thu May 28 11:49:35 CEST 2009

Hi there,

A few questions about this topic:

- You are streaming unicast flows, aren't you?
- Have you check that all packets (#seq. numbers) are both sent and received
in the wireless environment?
- Have you tried applying different codecs and/or using different players
such as VLC or gst-launch itself to check it is not a player issue?
- How your wireless environment is set? Mode (a/b/g/n/(+e)), QoS mapping,
beacon interval, channel uniqueness, adaptive bit rate selectio?

Regards,
Javi