[gst-devel] need help about my first video test application

Favor Tang tangher at gmail.com
Sun May 31 09:54:26 CEST 2009

hi.

    sorry for this question of a newbie. I am a beginner into
gstreamer, and wanna write a application for video playing. I didn't
found a simple example about video.
I modified the audio play example. I can't get the video on screen,
what's the problem? I doubt if I create the pipeline correctly.

I got error like below:

Running....
Dynamic pad created, linking demuxer/decoder
Dynamic pad created, linking demuxer/decoder
Error: Internal data streame error.
Retured, stopping playback
deleting pipeline

and I attached my source file, hope this can help you to figure out
what I am doing wrong.
besides, can you give me an example about how to write program for
video playing?

any help is highly appreciated!

thanks

--