[gst-devel] Checking m4a tags from the command line

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Sun May 31 10:35:08 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 15:32 +0530, Sumanth V wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Try using -m command line option. This prints the message passing
> on the bus.

  That option will dump all the messages received on the pipeline bus
(which is what you'd see in an application), whereas the -t option that
tim mentionned will parse those GST_MESSSAGE_TAG and output them in a
user-friendly fashion (look at the code in gstreamer/tools/gst-inspect.c
to see how they're handled).

    Edward