[gst-devel] v4l2src0: Could not negotiate format

John Buckley buckleyassoc at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 03:56:26 CET 2009

Stefan,
Thanks for the help. I was able to get things working by loading gst-plugin-jpeg. I did an opkg update and searched the /var/lib/opkg/gstreamer package listing for jpeg and found the package.
I guess I still don't quite understand how linux software modules and packages are put together. That will come with time, I hope.

Now, I need to speed up the camera throughput, figure out how to get rid of all the o/s overhead, and get my application to run as efficiently as possible.

John