[gst-devel] gobject introspection causing issues on building gstreamer and gst-plugins-base

Zaheer Merali zaheermerali at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:16:56 CET 2009

Recently I have had to on some machines patch the configure.ac to hard
disable gobject-introspection due to it causing problems with the
installed versions of auto*.

On other machines it is fine. It would be nice for us to figure out
what the versions of autoconf/automake etc. are needed for the
gobject-introspection stuff in configure.ac to work. I believe Mike
Smith also ran into these issues from some irc logs in #gstreamer.

Regards

Zaheer