[gst-devel] gst-launch hangs after displaying first frame

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 06:53:20 CET 2009

John,

For me it work perfectly.
Please try following things

1) gst-launch v4l2src ! image/jpeg,width=320,

> framerate=30/1,rate=30 !
> ffdec_mjpeg ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink sync=false

To know its not because of sink dropping

2) try with videotestsrc ! jpegenc , instead of v4l2src

3) if your cam also outputs yuv/rgb try without capsfilter and decoder

4) If non of above gives any clue run with GST_DEBUG

thanks
regards
kapil

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kapilagrawal