[gst-devel] Memory leak problem with souphttpsrc and qtdemux

tiki_ns tihomir.andjelic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:27:09 CET 2009

I am  monitoring memory usage with linux top process (just gst pipeline is
active). I reduced pipeline to src/demux/sink just to isolate problematic
block. Memory leak is present even in case when audio pad is attached. When
I change input source to filesrc I don't have such problem but I have to use
some http source.

Regards,
Tiki