[gst-devel] First pre-releases of Good/Bad now available

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Tue Nov 10 03:26:56 CET 2009

Hi all,

The first pre-releases for the Good and Bad releases are now available
at

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-good/pre/gst-plugins-good-0.10.16.2.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-bad/pre/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.16.2.tar.bz2

Please test them with your favourite apps, and file bugs for any
problems in bugzilla [1].

Expect the next set of pre-releases on Thursday, and see the release
schedule for more details [2].

Cheers
Jan.

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/