[gst-devel] Scoreboard / Sportscasting App

Joe joe101 at joetastic.com
Wed Nov 11 01:17:12 CET 2009

I'm interested in taking a video feed and adding a scoreboard overlay
with commentating.  Are there any apps that do something like this
with gstreamer?  Is anybody interested in implementing something like
this?  I've got extensive python experience, which seems to be the
language a lot of people are choosing to implement gstreamer apps.  It
sounds like a non-trivial undertaking, since the app would also have
to provide a UI for modifying the scoreboard.  Eventually I would also
like it to be able to pop up player stats etc.  Again, this would
require a UI.

-Joe