[gst-devel] MPEG4 Compliant Simple Profile

Thu Nov 12 13:34:01 CET 2009

In data martedì 10 novembre 2009 10:51:39, Jānis Rukšāns ha scritto:
: > On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Mailing List SVR

> <lists at svrinformatica.it> wrote:

> >>   You can't use rtp without the specification of the streams. Those
> >> specifications normally come in a sdp file.
> >
> > Yes I know, I asked to the manufacter (verint) for the sdp but their
> > answer was that the sdp was not available and I have to use their sdk
> > (windows dll) to integrate the stream, but I'm on linux.
> > However I think the stream is in a standard format, my reseller was able
> > to see the video over rtp with a decoder of a different manufacter (not
> > verint). So I need a way to reverse enginering the sdp/ get gstreamer
> > caps
>
> You can try something like this:
>
> udpsrc port=2544 !
> application/x-rtp,media=video,payload=96,clock-rate=90000,encoding-name=MP4
> V-ES,profile-level-id=1 ! rtpmp4vdepay ! decodebin ...
>
> Replace 96 with the actual payload type (can be extracted by capturing
> the stream w/ Wireshark) and 90000 with the actual clock rate.

some progress here thanks, using wireshark I discovered the payload type is
121 but I cannot find the clock rate can you give me some additional infos?

Attacched is an image with the correct payload (changing the clock rate there
are no visible changes), as you can see the image is duplicated I need a way
to specify image size, seems not possible to use width and heigth in caps
parameters,

Nicola