[gst-devel] clutter_behaviour breaks gnonlinear gstreamer plugin, can anybody confirm this?

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 11:52:29 CET 2009

Hi, I added silence to tracks and now I got starting time working (is
this stupid workaround or it is meant to used this way?). Still
different 'duration' and 'media-duration' doesn't change playback
speed (I'm not interesting speeding playback, just thinking do this
works like expected).

Am I right that glncomposition plays only one gnlfilesource at a time
(which has the highest priority)? So in this example-application when
I try play two wavs together (same time) I need two gnlfilesource and
one adder-element?

I got code cleaner and updated it:
http://cc.oulu.fi/~rantalai/clutter_gnonlin_bug.tar.gz
Can somebody confirm this bug?

And I repeat my fundamental problem: this code works if there are no
any clutter_behaviours in use, but sound playback will broke if there
are clutter_behaviour.

Is there any simple gnonlin example? (HelloGnonlin.c?)

-Aapo Rantalainen