[gst-devel] timestamping in mpegtsparse.

Jyoti jyoti.d at allaboutif.com
Tue Nov 17 14:04:44 CET 2009

Hi Marc,

While writing an application equivalent to the below pipeline. The pipeline
hangs after setting itself to GST_STATE_CHANGE_ASYNC. I do wait state change
using gst_element_get_state.

gst-launch filesrc location=collateral.ts ! tee name=splitter  \
splitter.  ! queue  ! mpegtsparse ! rtpmp2tpay ! udpsink
host=226.226.226.100 port=2266 \
 splitter.  ! queue  ! mpegpsdemux  ! fakesink sync=TRUE

Whenever I am adding the branch containing demux, fakesink the pipeline
never changes its state to PLAYING.
I add the fakesink element in the "pad-added" signal callback function.

I individually request src pads & then connect separately to mpegtsparse
sinkpad and also to mpegtsdemux sinkpad.

Can someone hint if the method am following is proper? or is there any
obvious mistake..

Thanks,
Jyoti