[gst-devel] Advice on plugin/pipeline design

Sun Nov 22 18:07:17 CET 2009

Hello,
I had taken a look at the gstreamer-ti plugins some time back. One of the
things that i noticed is threads being spawned from within the decoder
plugins, which does not fit well with me. I also noticed quite a lot of bugs
in the code, which kept me from using it or hacking on it. Besides i already
have most of the functionality implemented and just need to tweak my
code/design a bit, hence the mail.

Thanks and Regards
~Sameer