[gst-devel] Custom signal/event handling for a bin

rmkart nathankarthik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:38:28 CET 2009

Hi,
I'm new to GST. I want a bin that can handle custom event/signals.
Let's say my pipeline is in PLAYING state and now I want to unlink some
plugins and add some new plugins, this I want to achieve through a custom
event/signal from application to pipeline.
I want application to be agnostic of internal plugin manipulations, so I
will send only signal/events to my bin which will take care of plugin
manipulation.
Whether this is the right approach to do it or is there any other approach
for this.
Thanks,
RK