[gst-devel] how to place a queue element in between gstrtpbin and sink

Arnab Samanta arnabsamanta at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Oct 7 06:27:10 CEST 2009

 Hello Developers,

 I am facing the linking problem in the pipeline below
 in between gstrtpbin and sink . I want to place a
 queue in between the two elements .

 Please suggest if its feasible and how it can be done
 through an application ?

 I want to implement the following pipeline

 src -> Mpeg4 parser -> caps -> mpeg4 packetiser -> queue -> gstrtpbin -> queue -> sink.
  1      2                3            4              5          6          7        8

 The linking is successfully done when am linking element 6 and element 8
 with no element 7 in between and facing the problem when element 7
 is placed in between.

 Kindly suggest.
 Thanks in advance.

 Regards,