[gst-devel] [souphttpsrc] Proxy authentication not working

Ron McOuat rmcouat at smartt.com
Thu Oct 8 11:24:54 CEST 2009

I didn't mention in the last message that the proxy URI needs to be put
in using the "proxy=URI" property or can be put in the environment
variable http_proxy according to the souphttpsrc source code. The
location uri would be the actual http URL you are trying to address
beyond the proxy.

I can't tell from your message if the http://proxy is against the proxy=
or the location= property.

Ron