[gst-devel] [souphttpsrc] Proxy authentication not working

Ron McOuat rmcouat at smartt.com
Thu Oct 8 17:58:25 CEST 2009

Thanks for filling in more details Thomas. I need to work on this to
isolate the problem to either souphttpsrc or the soup library. There has
been activity lately in libsoup related to proxy handling update 2.27.2
in the page at
http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/opensuse/factory/i586/libsoup-2_4-1-2.27.92-1.1.i586.html
shows some details.

If you have the resources (time and programs loaded) it would be good if
you could capture a tcpdump or wireshark session with filtering set to
capture packets between your system and the proxy and then try the
gst-launch. You can send that result to my email if you are okay with that.

Thanks
Ron