[gst-devel] "Could not open audio device for playback" error if creating/destructing pipeline from multiple threads

segr segr at is-nn.ru
Mon Oct 26 10:10:03 CET 2009

I suppose that some thing like the following occurs:

1. When starting multiple streams, multiple requests to device are sent;
2. When two requests (for example to close and to open device) are executed
in the same time the first locks the device than the second is trying to
lock and fails, because the device is locked.

Can it be error on ALSA layer???