[gst-devel] faad streaming decode problem

Zhang, Boning boning.zhang at intel.com
Tue Sep 1 08:12:14 CEST 2009

Sending:

gst-launch audiotestsrc ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! faac ! rtpmp4apay ! udpsink host=localhost port=5001

Receiving :

gst-launch udpsrc port=5001 caps="application/x-rtp,media=(string)audio,clock-rate=(int)44100,payload=(int)96,encoding-name=(string)MP4A-LATM" ! rtpmp4adepay ! faad ! filesink location=./abc

If I run this receiving cmd, it reports no error but the size of file "abc" is 0, but if I delete the faad use "...! rtpmp4adepay !filesink location=./abc" I can get a file without 0 size.And if I replace the faad with ffdec_aac it will not decode with the error "Could not decode stream"

Thanks
Boning,Zhang