[gst-devel] CPU Load bcoz of Gstreamer plugin

rakesh sharma rakesh2.sharma at aricent.com
Tue Sep 8 12:44:11 CEST 2009

We dont have those tools callgrind/oprofile on the target platform.
I have written the plugin in lcml(socket node), so code should take maximum
cpu on dsp side not arm side, but its tacking full cpu on arm side . I am
not able to measure where its eating cpu.
If you people have those tools for arm you can share it with me so that i'll
check and let you know about that.please reply soon its urgent.

thanks for reply...